AUSTRALIAN STUDENT VISA APPROVED AFTER TWO REJECTIONS!

 


“Greetings to you all. My name is Hellen from Zambia. On July 6, 2024, my family and I finally managed to join the God's Heart TV Interactive Prayer Service where I received prayer from Brother Chris. We joined in live via YouTube after getting disconnected multiple times from the Zoom meeting due network challenges. See extra offers

“My journey with my visa application started in 2023 when I first applied and got rejected in February 2024 due to miscalculation of funds. Then my parents applied again in March and it was rejected again for the second time on June 14. After this, I felt dejected and lost all hope of getting my visa. See extra offers

My mother, on the other hand, did not give up and had faith that the visa would be granted, so she urged my father on and my parents applied once more for the last time in the same month. See extra offers

“When my mother discovered God's Heart TV, she encouraged the entire family to join the Interactive Prayer Services. During the service on July 6, she said to me, ‘Hellen, today you have to bring out your offer letter and other school documents and hold them during the prayer." And when Brother Chris called for us to hold a picture of any family member who could not make it to the prayer service, my mother took out my older and younger sisters’ photos to pray for them as well. See extra offers

“Three days later after the service, on July 10, 2024, my father called and told me that I had received my Student Visa to go and study in Australia! And the next day, my older sister who is currently in Australia called to tell us she got accepted to study for the Nursing course she applied for, to change from her current course in Biomedical Science. See best offers

“I encourage each and every one of you to never lose hope or give up. Please trust God in everything you are doing. He has done it for me and my family and He will do the same for you. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me and my family and for always making a way where I thought there was no way. Thank you, Brother Chris and God's Heart TV, and the entire team for sharing the gift that God has given you.” See extra offers


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments