I WOULD HEAR A VOICE THAT I WAS GOING TO DIE!

 


“My name is Mackline. I live in the United Arab Emirates. Before, I had a terrible anxiety. I couldn't sleep at night. I was always worried for no reason. I would hear a voice that I was going to die. See extra offers

Even when I slept, I would dream of people who died. But on July 6, I was invited to pray along with Brother Chris via Zoom. When I was prayed for, instantly I received my healing! Since then, I sleep like a baby! I'm no longer worried.  See Best offers

My heart is at peace and my connection with God is now stronger than before. I thank God for healing me and setting me free and I thank Brother Chris for praying for me. May God richly bless his heart. 

My advice to people is that in any challenge, please don't run from God; instead, run to Him. He is the Problem Solver!”.  View Best offers

Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv

You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments