BREAKTHROUGHT AT ‘ONE OF THE BIGGEST MINING COMPANIES IN ZAMBIA!


“People of God, praise the Lord! My name is Rex from Zambia. I would like to take this opportunity to glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for what He has done in my life. He has set me free from the spirit of stagnation in my career and given me peace in my heart. Ever since I graduated, I had been looking for an internship or employment from different mining companies - but all was in vain. Nothing was forthcoming. See more offers

I tried applying to many different mining companies but none of them called me for interviews. I also applied to a company where I did my industrial attachment, thinking that they would pick me, but I was left out. And that left me heartbroken. Not only that, I spoke with some people thinking they would help – but nothing was forthcoming; they couldn’t help. I would see my friends’ getting jobs and others getting internships but for me, it was nothing. See more offers


“When I discovered God’s Heart TV online, I decided to follow it and saw what God has been doing in the lives of many people. So, I decided to send my prayer request and to the glory of God, I was invited to attend the Interactive Prayer Service on June 1, 2024. Ever since that day I attended the Interactive Prayer, there has been peace in my heart as I waited for God’s appointed time. See more offers

Soon after the prayer, my friend texted me on WhatsApp, telling me about an opportunity he saw, so I decided to send my CV to the person who was looking for a mining engineer. To the glory of God, I was called by one of the biggest mining companies in Zambia to go and do my medicals, which I did. Right now, I have started my internship! My word of advice is coming from the book of Matthew 6:33 which says, ‘Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.’ People of God, nothing is too hard for our Lord Jesus Christ to do. Call on Him and He will answer you. Have faith in Him. At His appointing time, everything is beautiful!”. See more offers


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments