THE HAEMORRHOIDS DRIED UP THE NIGHT AFTER INTERACTIVE PRAYER!

 


“My name is Lastone from Zambia. I had been suffering from haemorrhoids from 2007 to 2024. I lived in pain all these years. Sometimes, I would even ignore answering the call of nature because of pain. I tried all manner of medicines but nothing seemed to work. See more offers

The haemorrhoids had reached the level of even bleeding whenever I visited the toilet. On June 30, 2024, the haemorrhoids came out and this time it was so painful that I was scared. I sent a prayer request to God's Heart TV and they invited me to join the Interactive Prayer Service on July 6, 2024. The day of the prayer, I had technical difficulties joining through Zoom. See more offers

But I said to myself, ‘Today is my day’ and I immediately switched to Facebook and watched the service live on God's Heart TV’s Facebook Page. God touched me! People of God, the haemorrhoids dried up that very night. I'm healed! Brethren, distance is not a barrier to the move of God. Believe in God, for He never fails.”See more offers


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments