FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH ONE WEEK AFTER INTERACTIVE PRAYER!

 


“My name is Casimiro from Mozambique. I want to thank God for using Brother Chris to pray for us. I had been in poverty after getting a pension in the mining industry where they didn't pay all my provided funds. See extra offers

I submitted my prayer request about stagnation, asking God for financial breakthrough. I had the opportunity to join the Interactive Prayer Service on July 6, the day Brother Chris introduced us to the new God’s Heart TV Studio. People of God, I received the answer to my prayers! On July 13, I was called to meet the office from South Africa that came to Mozambique. See extra offers

 I went there and was confirmed to receive all the money owed me! Also, I was feeling pain in my waist but I am now healed. I was urinating frequently but that has stopped. I want to encourage you to just trust in God and keep welcoming His Spirit into your heart. You will be set free! Thank you, Brother Chris, and the God’s Heart TV Team for your love and for supporting us, even at distance. Be blessed in Jesus’ mighty name.” See extra offers

Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments