HOW JESUS CHRIST DELIVERED ME FROM SATANIC CULT!


“Grace and peace to you in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is Jaime. I am from Paraguay but I have been living in Argentina for 13 years. In 2018, I made a covenant with satan and enjoyed learning about the occult. In my dreams, I was visited by satan and he offered me whatever I wanted.

 He told me that he would give whatever I asked for but every time I was about to answer, someone would appear saying, ‘In the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you satan!’ I would wake up and cry because satan would not give me what I wanted to ask for because at the moment of the rebuke, he would disappear. I hated Jesus with all my being because I could not get what I wanted and I blasphemed. Time passed and I hated God more and more. I also constantly had demonic manifestations when I was awake.


“One of my uncles was interceding for me, for God to deliver me. One day, while I was in a satanic temple on October 31, which was satan's big birthday, without anyone asking me, I left that temple. I felt that I had to separate myself from them, my satanic worship partners. 

For the glory of Jesus, I left and came to my house and something that I could not understand led me to burn all the demonic objects that I had – and I left that world. I had lived without God for almost six years.


“Even though I had moved away from that cult, I was still persecuted and attacked in my dreams. I sought help through God's Heart TV and participated in the Interactive Prayer Service on May 4, 2024, where I manifested. 

Now, thanks to Brother Chris' prayers, I am delivered completely! I no longer have sudden demonic manifestations. Now I live and sleep peacefully because of my deliverance. After Brother Chris' prayers, I can read the Bible and fast for up to three days without food and water. If it were not for Jesus Christ, I would still be in darkness.”


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/- or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments