JOB BREAKTHROUGH AFTER SUBMITTING PRAYER REQUEST!

 


“Grace and peace! My name is Priscilla from Namibia. I want to thank God for the love, mercy and favour He has shown in my life. In May, I submitted my prayer request to God’s Heart TV, asking God for breakthrough in employment but on Saturday June 1, I was unable to connect to the Interactive Prayer Service on Zoom. See more offers

But then, I received a call from a company to start work on June 3, 2024! I just want to say that distance is not a barrier. Just by submitting my prayer request, God answered me! Imagine - I didn't even manage to connect for the Interactive Prayer yet received this breakthrough. This is proof that Jesus is alive and He is still touching us in many wonderful, different ways.” See more offers


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments