I WAS SHOCKED BY THE AMAZING REPORTS FROM THE DOCTOR!

 


“My name is Tanko from Switzerland. I am testifying to the glory of God! Thank You, Jesus, for seeing me through. I was privileged to connect to the Interactive Prayer Service on Zoom with Brother Chris in the new studio that God Almighty has blessed us with. See more offers

 Immediately after the prayer, everything about me became new! I went to the hospital this morning and was shocked with all the amazing reports from the doctor! My menstrual flow is back to normal. Anaemia has disappeared. My lungs are back to normal. See more offers

The pain in my hand disappeared. Brothers and sisters, if I had to write down a list of all that our Lord Jesus Christ has done, it would be pages! Thank You, Jesus, from a happy heart. Thank you, Brother Chris, and the whole God's Heart TV Team for all your dedication. I am grateful!

Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524


Comments