THE POWER OF GOD KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES!

 


“My name is Martin and I am currently living in Kenya. I resigned from my job in October 2023 due to poor pay and debt accumulation. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a new job for the next five months and gradually fell into a state of depression. My family and neighbours mocked and resented me for my situation, which left me feeling hopeless.See more offers

 I prayed for a breakthrough, even fasting and seeking prayers from various churches, but nothing seemed to work. On March 2, 2024, I decided to participate in a live Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris to seek God's help. During the prayer service, I asked for divine intervention in my job search. See more offers

After the service, I checked my email and was surprised to find a message from a company I had previously applied to. They were interested in hiring me and even opened an account for me. To the glory of God, I went through training with them and I now have a stable job! I am amazed at God’s goodness and decided to acknowledge the power of God and Jesus Christ for answering my prayers.See more offers

“Also, my wife and I were fortunate to be blessed with the fruit of the womb and she was due to deliver in July. I sent a prayer request to God’s Heart TV, asking for God’s grace that she undergoes a safe but natural delivery since our financial situation was still rather worrisome. See more offers

I would like to thank the Almighty God for blessing us with a natural and safe delivery on July 16, 2024. I am also grateful for the fact that alongside a stable job, my parents are healthy and very helpful. I am writing to testify that the power of God knows no boundaries and can locate anyone who expresses faith. To God be the Glory! Thank you, Brother Chris, and may the Almighty God continue to bless your endeavours. Indeed, the best is yet to come.”See more offers


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments