MIRACULOUS JOB BREAKTHROUGH AFTER OVER 100 UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS

 


“Grace and peace to you all in the wonderful name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth. My name is Tumelo and I am from South Africa. I discovered God's Heart TV through YouTube where I watched Brother Chris’ sermon titled, ‘Love everyone but trust only God’. From there, I started following Brother Chris by watching his sermons and praying along with him. See more offers

Then in May 2024, I wrote a prayer request to God's Heart TV and by the grace of God, I was invited to attend the Interactive Prayer Service on 1 June 2024. One of the reasons I asked to join the prayer was because of the problem of joblessness. After graduating, it had been difficult for me to find a job. I applied for more than 100 posts, went to interviews but there was no success and sometimes even no replies. See more offers

This was too difficult for me as I was a student without funding. I ended up feeling like a burden to my mother who is a widow. She even entered debt to make sure that I didn’t study with an empty stomach. See more offers


“I attended the Interactive Prayer on June 1, 2024 and as Brother Chris was praying, I felt a burning sensation in my stomach and in my whole body. The following Monday after the prayer, I saw a trainee post on a job platform and I decided to apply. The very same day a recruiter called me on phone to submit my qualifications and the rest of the documents. See more offers

After a week she called me again to inform me that they were offering me a contract for three years as a Trainee Auditor. People of God, I couldn't believe or understand the way God was doing things for me because I didn't even attend any interview for this job! As I am writing this testimony, I have just finished signing a contract agreement with the company and I will be starting work on July 15, 2024. This is the beginning of God's blessings and I believe that the best is yet to come as better is not good enough. See more offers


“People of God, I would like to thank our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth for what He is doing in my life and also for using Brother Chris and God's Heart TV to touch many lives around the world. I pray for God's Heart TV to continue to do the work of the Lord in spirit and truth. See more offers

My advice to everyone reading this testimony is that as a Christian you will face trials but never assume that you are alone because God is with us all the time. Every pain you are feeling, only He understands and knows it. He does not forsake nor leave us. See more offers

Hold onto Him; He will deliver you and give you strength to overcome any temptation and trials and when He's done, He will bless you. Jesus Christ is the only way. Amen!”


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments