SET FREE FROM OVER TWO DECADES OF PEPTIC ULCER DISEASE!

 


“My name is Redeemer from Accra, Ghana. I was privileged to be part of the Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris in April 2023. I requested for prayer because of chronic stomach pain, caused by peptic ulcer disease, for the past 26 years. I visited hospitals and was on medication throughout this time. This problem affected my self-confidence. I couldn't sleep well at night due to the pain. See more offers

I couldn't eat spicy meals, and always had heartburn. During the prayer with Brother Chris, I spat out phlegm three times. Since that encounter, I can confirm to you that our Lord Jesus Christ has permanently dealt with the affliction that tormented me for over 26 years. I am now very strong! I can eat spicy meals and also sleep well at night.  See more offers

Hallelujah! My joy knows no bounds. Thank You, Jesus Christ, for my healing. Thank you so much, Brother Chris. My advice: God is greater than all our problems. Let's run to God when we're afflicted, and also maintain a good relationship with Him. Glory to God Almighty! 


Thank You, Jesus Christ! To freely receive prayer during an Interactive Prayer Service with Brother Chris through Zoom, please submit your prayer request on the God's Heart TV website - https://godsheart.tv/zoom - and the team will be in touch with you soon via email at info@godsheart.tv


You can share your own testimony via the form on our website - https://godsheart.tv/share-testimony/ - or by sending a message or video on WhatsApp to our Testimony Line: +447517420524

Comments